Sunday

Catching Up

Not a lot of excitement this week. The dogs got to play and run, and even got wet all the time, we had a lot of visitors that came to see their pups, so the dogs got to show off a bit.  Dutchess even fished a little for them.    Because the pups have been sold for a while, I don't post much info about them, if any. I usually email the photos and their progress directly to the owners, but I thought I would share a couple of photos.

  They are raring to go, they have progressed very well and love to run and roll around the yard.  They will be 6 weeks old on Tuesday and will get their first shot that day.  When I play with them, they will bite at my socks and pull on them, catching the strings with their teeth and paws, tripping me up or down, which ever way you look at it.  Maybe I need a first alert,  "Help, I've fallen and I can't get up"

While I was working this week in the yard, the big dogs couldn't find anything to play with so they came up with the idea that the lid of a plant food container would fly through the air, so here I was looking at them and they looking at me thinking who is going to win...and who was smarter....Oh well, I think they answered that question....

Well, you know what, as God is my witness, It does fly.  I did take time out from weeding the garden and played with the container lid and the dogs.  Never a dull moment......
 
Maddie "Bear" is doing well.  Here are a couple of updated photos of her.  I think she looks a lot like me, except I don't usually wear anything in my hair...