Sunday

Wrap up

This week we have had a guest dog to stay with us.  Her name is "Molly".  We call her Molly "2" because of our Molly.  At first it was a little difficult because both of the dogs respond very well to their name.  Every time we would call one, the other would come or do what ever command we would request.  She is the pup of Clancy and Dutchess.  Just look at the pricked ears and you can tell.  Molly "2" and Shepp became good friends.  Molly "2" is under a year old, and of course Shepp is low dog in our pack.  They teamed up together and did everything together. 

This is so cute.  The first part of the week was very nice outside and I was getting caught up on some much needed yard work.  As usual, Dutchess and Abbie would bring thing to me that appeared to be something we could play with or throw and fetch.  I had the top of a outdoor light that was plastic brought to me once, it was round and when I figured it out, I did attempt to throw it like a Frisbee, it didn't go very far, but they were pleased with themselves.  Below is something that was brought to me this week while I was mulching in the yard.  I really wasn't paying attention but I saw something in their mouth.  They would drop it and then pick it up and move it closer to me.  After doing this for a few moments, I paid closer attention to them and discovered it was a........

portion of a tennis ball they had discovered, and they thought it would be fine to throw.  It looked a little ragged and I knew it wouldn't go very far so I stopped what I was doing and went and got a real ball and off we went to play.  Every one was happy.......How can you not, they are so sweet and smart... I love them so.


Meg is a great dog, she loves her daddy (me) and since we trained together she always watches for me to make eye contact for directions.  She loves to sit in my lap and just chill.  We have all been playing ball and Frisbee today and everybody is wet.......Yea......