Wednesday

No Room at the Inn


It has been another Hot Week and It has been very busy here too.  My Son and His Wife came to stay with us for the weekend and to play with the pups.  They are doing Great and everyone is happy.  My son just finished his PhD and is a professor at UL in Louisville and his wife is employed at Children's Hospital, also in Louisville.  God has blessed me with a wonderful wife and children.  Brad and Angie are expecting their first child in October.  It will be my first Granddaughter and I am so excited.  Her name is Madalyn Grace.  She will be so spoiled.  My brother's Granddaughter also came and stayed too.  We had a full House.  We also are boarding two of our pups while their family is on vacation and it has been a full house at the kennel too.  Agility was canceled today because of the Heat....

Kara Shuck

Angie Shuck
Where's Mom
Mom is doing Well Too
This is a Tri-Color
Too Cute

Puppy Time



               The Tractor has been a Real Treat to work on. I have even surprised myself...


Just about There
Almost Done